Offering competitive car finance deals is a great way to boost your business. Many people buy cars with finance these days. The Internet makes it easy for them to learn more about finance and this means they will be looking for the most competitive products.
If you can provide great car finance deals you could attract more people to your website and your showroom.
It is very important for you to offer your customers Internet services. An increasing majority of people shop online for many products including new and used cars. The convenience of looking at cars available on the market and comparing car finance deals is a big draw for customers and you need to invest in some online action for your business.
• Setting up your own website is a good way to connect with customers and engage with them online.
• You will be able to list the cars you have available for sale and also some basic details (price, mileage, transmission, fuel, extras etc.) to get people interested.
• You should also consider signing up to motor finance services. These big nationwide services can offer more online features and car finance deals to get your dealer business noticed.
• For example you could list your available stock on a large communal database that will bring together car buyers and dealers on a national level.
• This can open your business up to even more customers and ensure you get all the right attention online.
Car Finance Deals
It is important to offer a selection of packages for your customers to buy cars with finance. There are many types of car loans available for dealers and this can enable you to be more flexible. The more you can do to accommodate your customers and meet their needs the more likely you are to increase your sales and boost your business.
• Hire Purchase Agreements (HP) – most customers will already be familiar with HP car finance deals. These are widespread across the market and offer plenty of flexibility when it comes to the APR, loan amount and loan term. Make sure you understand how to make HP plans work best for you and how you can present them in the most attractive light to your customers.
• Lease-Purchase – this can be a good way for you to offer lower APR deals and lower monthly repayments for those looking to buy cars with finance. This can be useful for those on a tight income who have saved up some money towards a deposit.